- Build column combing with purlins (if any), brace column together. Then, continue building rafters after adjusting column.
- Install the inside truss frames, and then proceed to erect the outside ones (according to the movement of truck crane – see the enclosed construction drawing)
- Begin erecting from the braced bay.
- Settle two construction frames at the braced position before placing new frame. This process is translated for the next frame.
- Have to have temporary brace during the erection process. Use purlins with the bracing cable to locate, and link all the rafter frames.
- Erect steel panel after adjusting rafter frame and straight purlin, clean up, and paint all scratches on the rafter and purlin.
- Use chalks or stretch attached wires to locate or mark axis positions in order to balance the steel panel when to complete the covering.
- Set foot on the bottom waves when walking on the roof. Steel panel may be crashed if stepping on the high waves, which can cause deformation or leaking.
- Do not walk on bright panels.
Step 1: Prepare before erection
Check the erection equipment, and materials, including: quantity, safety, quality…
Step 2: Erect column
Step 3: Erect rafter
Step 4: Erect purlin, and brace
Step 5: Calibrate the first frame
Step 6: Erect next frame
Step 7: Complete installation for the rest frame
Step 8: Erect roof monitor
Step 9: Check completion before covering
Step 10: Erect covering and finish